Software DownloadsFree Cheats For Net Games Software
Shareware and Freeware Software Downloads:
Free Cheats For Net Games
- 44.1 MB
SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter - Community Edition is the free version of the powerful Html To Pdf Converter for .NET that can be found in Select.Pdf for .NET, the full featured pdf library. SelectPdf works in every Windows system and Windows Azure.
- 348.2 KB
Printing and reporting tool for .NET. It can print reports, preview them, or create DHTML and PDF files.Some features include database population, barcodes, charts, evaluation of expressions, master/detail areas, grouping...The runtime module can be included
- 3.1 MB
COM Express for .NET is a template driven C# and VB.NET code generator which creates business objects and windows/ASP.NET GUI. It provides support for MSSQL, JET, Oracle, MySQL, Firebird and Vista. DotNetNuke is supported. It generates field-level user
- 10.0 MB
Nevron Chart for .NET is the leading data visualization component for .NET. In terms of image and presentation quality this component simply has no competition. The component supports numerous charting types, VS design time support, empty data points
- 12.1 MB
Active Query Builder for .NET is a component to create SQL queries easily. True two-way query builder with powerful user-friendly interface and unique query research capabilities; a perfect choice for both SQL beginners and experienced query writers.
- 31.2 MB
VeryPDF Image to PDF OCR SDK for .NET is a powerful .NET conversion tool that allows third-party developers to quickly integrate Image to PDF OCR Converter into their own standalone applications. Image to PDF OCR can convert scanned JPEG to PDF.
- 39.3 MB
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a HMTL5 document viewer that allows you to display over 50 types of documents within your own .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) apps. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images.
Based on HTML5, GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET converts documents to a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. This provides you with a number of benefits:
- Displayed documents are rendered as real text files, allowing users to select and copy text to the clipboard right from documents displayed within your app or website.
- Native text rendering ensures fonts always look sharp even when zooming in/out of a document.
- There is no need to install anything on the client-side. End users can view documents from any web-enabled device (including mobiles and tablets), with any HTML5-compliant browser.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET also comes with a customizable web UI. It allows end users to seamlessly navigate multi-page documents from a browser. Using the interface, users can:
- Turn pages like slides or scroll documents like a web-page.
- Jump straight to the needed page within a document.
- Preview pages with thumbnails.
- Search for text within documents using keywords.
- Zoom in/out of a document.
- Print and download the original document right from a browser.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET library doesn't have any 3rd-party dependencies and is easy to deploy - just add a single DLL. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 49.1 MB
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows developers to build new or enhance existing apps with electronic signature functionality. The library provides a flexible API and comprehensive controls for creating custom e-signature workflows of any complexity. Key features include:
1. Electronic Signature Capture Control. Provides users with options to sign documents either by uploading a scanned copy of their signature, typing a signature with custom font styles, or drawing a signature with a mouse, touch or a stylus. Handwritten signatures can be drawn and applied to a document right in a web-browser.
2. Multiple Document Formats Support. All documents are signed in PDF format for security. However, the library can convert over 50+ file formats to PDF, so that users can get them e-signed as well. Among supported file formats are: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OpenDocument, RTF, CSV, TXT, AutoCAD and many more.
3. Documents Security and Integrity. The library provides comprehensive anti-tampering and audit-trail functionality to ensure document integrity and guarantee signature authenticity. This allows you to build legally-binding electronic signature solutions that comply with the U.S. federal ESIGN Act and UETA Act.
4. Merge Fields Handling. When preparing documents for signature, users can add merge fields like 'Name', 'Date', 'Order value', etc. Recipients can then complete them online, before applying a signature.
5. Easy-to-Follow Signature Workflows. Intuitive wizards guide users to get documents signed quickly and easily. Users can store templates for reuse; organize/archive signed documents; save recipient contacts; send email notifications and reminders.
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET can be integrated into any .NET project, including ASP.NET and console/desktop applications. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 37.1 MB
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is a lightweight library that allows developers to convert back and forth between over 50 document and image file formats from within any .NET (ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET) app. To name a few the library can convert:
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to PDF
- DOC to DOCX and vice versa
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to RTF and TXT
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to image files (TIFF, JPEG)
- PDF to TXT and XPS
- PDF to image files (TIFF, JPEG)
- HTML to PDF and JPEG
- Excel (XLS, XLSX) to CSV, PDF, JPEG, XML
- RTF to DOC, DOCX, PDF
- MSG to EML, PDF, JPEG
- Visio files to PDF, raster images and SVG
- DXF to PDF and JPEG
- And many more
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is designed as a middleware specifically to make it easy for developers to integrate it into any .NET application - be it a desktop-based (like console, WinForms, WPF and Windows services) or a web-based (ASP.NET, including WebForms and MVC) app.
The library provides fast and accurate on-the-fly conversion and features progress callback functionality that allows the display of conversion progress bars in ASP.NET apps.
To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 43.9 MB
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET is a lightweight mail merge library that allows developers to generate custom documents from Word or PDF templates. The library fills out merge fields with custom data obtained either from web forms based on user input, or from a DB.
Being fully compatible with Word templates, the library doesn't require Microsoft Office Automation, or Word installation. It can be easily integrated into any .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) app with just a single DLL.
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET can be of great help when you need to generate tens or hundreds of documents based on standard templates. These could be bills, order quotes, invoices, NDAs, insurance policies, legal documents and any other documents that need to be filled out with custom data. The output files can be either in DOC/DOCX or PDF format.
The library also comes with a web UI that provides end users with the ability to assemble documents from within ASP.NET apps without any admin or dev assistance. Easy-to-follow wizards guide users through preparing templates, building and publishing online questionnaires, and managing output documents.
To test the GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 30.2 MB
A lightweight .NET library for HTML5-based document annotation. Designed for easy integration into any .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) app, it allows end users to annotate 50+ types of files, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Visio, CAD and raster images.
Key features include:
1. Cross-platform compatibility. End users can view and annotate documents from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and tablets, using any HTML5-complient browser.
2. Native text rendering. Documents are rendered as text files. This allows users to select/copy and strikethrough/underline text right in documents rendered within your app or website.
3. Comprehensive set of annotation tools, including:
- Text annotation (strike-through/underline and comment on text).
- Text replacement (edit text within the document).
- Text/area redaction (blackout text/area).
- Sticky notes with rich text.
- Area annotation (comment on an area marked up with a rectangle).
- Point annotation (add notes to any point in the document).
- Polyline (draw freehand lines).
- Arrow (direct users' view to the pointed elements).
- Ruler (measure distance between objects in the document).
- Undo/redo options.
4. Convenient web UI. A customizable UI that comes with the library, allows users to seamlessly navigate and annotate large multi-page documents from a browser. Users can turn pages like slides and preview them with thumbnails, jump to a specified page or between annotations, print and export annotated documents to PDF.
5. Support for native Word and PDF annotations. GroupDocs annotations can be converted to/from native PDF or Word annotations for further offline/online editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library doesn't require any client installation and can be deployed with a single DLL. To test the library without evaluation restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 4.3 MB
WinFormResizer for .NET® 1.1 is designed to quickly and easily add resolution independence to your Windows® Forms and Controls, both at run time, and at design time when working with the Visual Studio® .NET 2003 development environment.
- 46.6 MB
TeeChart for .NET charting component offers full set of Chart types and a combination Gauge types for dashboard applications. It supports Windows Forms, ASP.NET/HTML5, WPF, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Xamarin iOS, Android & Forms.
- 11.1 MB
Aspose.Email for .NET is a .NET component for email programming within ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP, FTP & Exchange server
- 40.2 MB
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a lightweight merge / diff library that allows developers to compare two versions of a PDF, Word (DOC/DOCX), Excel (XLS/XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX), ODT, TXT or HTML document.
The library is specifically designed to be easy to integrate into any .NET (ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET) app and comes with a customizable diff view web UI.
Key features and benefits include:
- The library identifies differences both in content and font styles.
- Accept/reject changes when comparing Word files.
- Compare up to 3 Word files.
- Export merged Word files to a resulting file with the native 'Track Changes' feature enabled.
- Compare documents programmatically on the server side.
- Display differences through a web diff view UI.
- Load documents/send the result output from/to streams.
- Save a summary list of all changes in the result output file.
The UI that comes with the library is mobile-ready and works across all popular platforms. It allows end users to view, navigate and manipulate compared documents from any modern browser without having to install any software or plugins. When comparing documents users can:
- View a list of all differences found.
- Quickly navigate between differences with the click of a button.
- Search for, select and copy text to the clipboard right from browser.
- Accept/reject changes when comparing Word files.
- Export merged Word documents to an output file.
- Scroll document pages or turn them with a button click.
- Preview/navigate document pages with thumbnails.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET library doesn't have any 3rd-party dependencies and can be easily deployed with just a single DLL. To test the library without restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.