Software DownloadsJava Smartphone Cam Jar Software
Shareware and Freeware Software Downloads:
Java Smartphone Cam Jar
- 3.9 MB
Aspose.Cells for JasperReports allows exporting reports from JasperReports & JasperServer to MS Excel XLS format. It is written purely in Java and a single provided JAR file can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer.
- 5.2 MB
Aspose.Words for JasperReports allows exporting reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT, HTML and TXT formats. It is written in Java and the JAR file can be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer.
- 28.7 KB
With the RGB Color Mixer Applet it is possible to define the RGB values of a selected color.The color can be defined with 7 sliders or with a random function. The program requires a browser with Java Plugin 1.4.2. The mixer.zip file does not only contain
- 982.2 KB
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports allows developers to display high quality barcode labels on JasperReports that can be rendered further in BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG formats. It supports more than 25 barcode symbologies including Linear and 2D barcodes.
- 88.9 MB
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java is an HMTL5-based document viewer library that allows you to display 50+ types of documents and images within your Java apps. Supported formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images.
The library converts documents to HTML5, which allows you to render documents as a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. HTML5-based document rendering gives you a number of benefits:
- Documents are rendered as real text files. This allows end users to select/copy text right from documents displayed within your app or website.
- Thanks to native text rendering, fonts always look sharp and documents look exactly like the original files.
- End users can view documents from any web-enabled device using any HTML5-complient browser.
- There is no need to install anything on the client side at all. So, PDF documents, for example, can be viewed without having to install Adobe Reader.
The library also comes with a user-friendly web UI that allows end users to seamlessly navigate large multi-page documents in a browser. When viewing documents through the interface, users can:
- Scroll or turn pages with a button.
- Jump straight to the specified page.
- Preview and navigate pages with thumbnails.
- Select, copy and search for text within documents.
- Zoom in/out of a document.
- Print and download documents from a web-browser.
Finally, GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library doesn't has any 3rd-party dependencies and can be easily deployed with a packaged JAR file on your server. If you'd like to test the library without any evaluation restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 2.5 MB
Jep is a Java library for parsing and evaluating mathematical expressions. With this package you can allow your users to enter an arbitrary formula as a string, and instantly evaluate it. Jep supports user defined variables, constants, and functions.
- 75.9 MB
HMTL5 document viewer library for displaying 50+ types of documents and images within your Java apps. Supported formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images.
- 2.1 MB
NewsManPRO! - cool java news ticker software -- This news ticker is a new web site design product that allows you to easily create professional news listings on your website! A cool news ticker, to display current news with special effects and more!