Software DownloadsSkype Light For Java Software
Shareware and Freeware Software Downloads:
Skype Light For Java
- 204.8 KB
The Magi Toolkit for Java provides a collection of components and utility classes for Java developers to make their life easier. Benefit from a range of add-ons, such as Java Swing components and extensions, Collections extensions, utility classes and
- 3.2 MB
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java applications. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats.
- 6.3 MB
Aspose.Email for Java is a Java component that enables Java applications to read, write & manipulate Outlook MSG files without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file, update an existing MSG file & MAPI properties.
- 27.2 MB
CryptoBlackbox for Java is the comprehensive class library that adds support for various cryptography functions to your Java or Android application. This includes symmetric and asymmetric encryption, digital signing, X.509 certificate management etc.
- 90.6 MB
A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio, CAD, raster images and other common document types.
Key features include:
1. Platform independent. GroupDocs.Annotation for Java works across all popular platforms, including iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. All a user needs to annotate a document is an HTML5-compliant browser.
2. High fidelity true-text rendering. The library renders documents as text files, so that users can search for, select and copy text right from documents displayed within your app or website.
3. A wide set of annotation tools:
- Sticky notes with rich text
- Point annotations (allows adding notes to any point in the document)
- Area annotations (allows commenting on an area marked up with a rectangle)
- Text annotations (allows striking through/underlining and commenting on text)
- Text replacement (allows editing text)
- Text/area redaction (allows blacking out text/area)
- Polyline (allows drawing freehand lines)
4. A customizable UI. GroupDocs.Annotation for Java has a convenient web UI, designed to make it easy to annotate large documents in a browser. It allows end users to:
- Turn document pages with the click of a button
- Jump straight to a selected page
- Preview pages with thumbnails
- Quickly navigate between annotations
- Print and export annotated documents to PDF
- Collaborate on documents in real time.
5. Support for native PDF annotations. Annotations made in GroupDocs can be converted to/from native PDF annotations for further editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for Java can be easily integrated into any project, as it doesn't require any client-side installation at all. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 88.9 MB
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java is an HMTL5-based document viewer library that allows you to display 50+ types of documents and images within your Java apps. Supported formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images.
The library converts documents to HTML5, which allows you to render documents as a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. HTML5-based document rendering gives you a number of benefits:
- Documents are rendered as real text files. This allows end users to select/copy text right from documents displayed within your app or website.
- Thanks to native text rendering, fonts always look sharp and documents look exactly like the original files.
- End users can view documents from any web-enabled device using any HTML5-complient browser.
- There is no need to install anything on the client side at all. So, PDF documents, for example, can be viewed without having to install Adobe Reader.
The library also comes with a user-friendly web UI that allows end users to seamlessly navigate large multi-page documents in a browser. When viewing documents through the interface, users can:
- Scroll or turn pages with a button.
- Jump straight to the specified page.
- Preview and navigate pages with thumbnails.
- Select, copy and search for text within documents.
- Zoom in/out of a document.
- Print and download documents from a web-browser.
Finally, GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library doesn't has any 3rd-party dependencies and can be easily deployed with a packaged JAR file on your server. If you'd like to test the library without any evaluation restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for 30-day fully-functional trial.
- 14.1 MB
JFrameBuilder is an easy-to-use visual Java GUI Builder for Java Swing applications. It enables Java developers to create sophisticated GUI applications using drag-and-drop interface without spending a lot of time writing code.
- 278.8 KB
Aspose.Metafiles is a Java WMF and EMF library for managing metafiles that allows your Java applications to display and play both EMF and WMF files. You can also add both WMF and EMF files into your PowerPoint presentations created with Aspose.Slides
- 10.5 MB
NaviCoder is a Java IDE that runs on Windows which enables programmers to create, navigate, modify, and debug code faster and more accurately.
- 87.0 MB
A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images, including PDF, Office, Visio, CAD and raster images. The library doesn't require client installations and can be seamlessly integrated into any Java app.
- 75.9 MB
HMTL5 document viewer library for displaying 50+ types of documents and images within your Java apps. Supported formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images.
- 79.9 MB
A universal document conversion Java library designed for easy integration into your own apps. Allows you to convert over 50 document types, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to PDF and raster image files.